Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Food TV

You know, I am amazed at how different cable tv vs public television tv is in terms of food shows. Honestly, I think that WETA CREATE on public television has a lot more quality food related shows than anything I have seen on the Food network. I didn't even know about most of the chefs that have shows on WETA until I watched Top Chef Masters on BRAVO. Once I 'lost' cable due to a move and got public tv I was like omg theres Eric Ripert, Todd English, Rick Bayless.

I particularly like the Americas Test Kitchen show but I don't like how they won't let people go on their website and look up the recipes that were on the show-they make you pay for it if you do!

Sigh. I really want to go to these chefs restaurants...maybe someday. Especially Rick Bayless <3 He is my hero with his love of good food and helping farmers. Oh Rick, if only you were younger and we both were single. Then you could cook for me every day.

No comments: